You’ve created your campaign, launched your ads, and are waiting for potential customers to visit your website. But your ads are not performing as you’ve hoped, and you are wondering what could be wrong. Where do you start? What should you do to improve your campaign results?
Let’s look at some reasons why your ad may not be performing as it should.
Website or Landing page
Your website or landing page is a crucial element to your ad campaign’s success and should always be correctly optimized. Although your landing page can contain a combination of text and images, consider adding a video to increase landing page conversions by as much as 86%.
Here are a few more helpful landing page tips:
- Avoid stock images. Try to use original images of your company, products, or services where possible, avoiding stock images where possible.
- Long, confusing text. Try to keep your written content interesting, to-the-point, and properly formatted. Potential customers don’t want to read pages full of information, but rather get the information they are looking for by glancing at your page.
- Relevancy. Your landing page should be relevant to your ad. If the context of the website is far from the text of the ad, it will discourage people from taking action.
- Have a clear call to action (CTA). Make sure you have a clear CTA (e.g. book a demo, get a quote, download a pdf, call us) and always put it above the fold.
- Difficult to navigate. Your website or landing page should be simple and easy to navigate. You don’t want potential customers clicking away immediately because they can’t find the information they are looking for.
- Avoid too many pop-ups. A pop-up can be a great marketing tool, but be careful not to overuse them. Don’t use more than one pop-up on your landing page.
- Lack of transparency. Your landing page should give clear, concise information about pricing or company, right from the start.
There are many ways you can optimize your ads for each campaign you are running with Nanos. By changing your ads or running a few different versions of an ad, you will quickly be able to test the results and see what works best for your audience.
Nanos’ AI advertising technology will automatically adjust your ad spend for each of your chosen platforms, thereby optimizing your campaign and giving you the best possible results.
Here’s how you can improve the content of your ad(s).
- Campaign too short. It takes a few days for Nanos’ AI technology to perfectly optimize your campaign, so it’s recommended that you run your ads for at least two weeks.
- Optimize your budget. If you have a small budget, focus on one advertising platform.
- Review your headline. Your headline may not be catchy enough, and this means you won’t attract potential customers’ attention. The headline should be attractive, inviting, and reflect exactly what you are offering.
- Your ad description. Your ad’s description should not be confusing or irrelevant.
- Suitable image/video. Have you chosen a suitable image for your specific audience, service, and/or product? Visuals are always a benefit to any ad but it has to be suitable.
- The wrong call to action. When you create a display ad, you have to make sure you have the correct call to action to encourage potential customers to take action.
- Wrong platform. Revisit the ad platform you chose – is it the right choice for your ad campaign? For example, a service-based business would benefit more from advertising on Google than on Instagram.
- Wrong country/city. Make sure you’ve chosen the correct geographical location for your ad campaign.
- A relevant landing page. Your ad may be good, but you also need to make sure that your website or landing page is relevant to your ad and provides the correct information.
Your ad’s performance depends on several factors, so it’s always a good idea to look at all the basic guidelines to make sure you’ve optimized your campaign for the best results. The right ad creative, combined with Nanos’ AI advertising technology, will allow you to run highly successful campaigns across many platforms – including Google, Instagram, and Facebook.
If you want to see how Nanos can help you advertise online, contact us to schedule a consultation and start your ad campaign today.